Amateur Haunted Cupcake Competition
Sponsored by Wilton
1st Place - Leila Manoochehry
Spicy Apple Pumpkin Cupcakes
2nd Place - Elvis Tran
3rd Place - Cheryl Eisele
Black Velvet Cupcake with Pistachio Filling
Saturday, October 18, 2008
2600 W. Irving Park Rd.
Chicago, IL 60618 directions
3:00 pm (Contestants)
3:30 Demonstration begins (All are welcome to attend)
What is scary and comes in a mini size? Haunted Cupcakes! Just in time for Halloween, we invite you to enter our Amateur Haunted Cupcake Contest, if you dare……
Please join us on Saturday October 18, 2008 at Zagone Mask Studios for this chilling event and a chance to win spooktacular prizes. See details below. The first 30 competitors to send in their applications will be accepted. Don't miss your wicked opportunity to share your haunting creations.
Contestants may begin to arrive with entries
|3:30 pm||Entries must be set up for judging|
|3:30 - 4:30 pm||
Haunted Marzipan Figurines Demonstration (All are welcome) by Natalie Oravec-Zarzour of Pasticceria Natalina
|4:30 - 5:00 pm||
Networking and Social hour
|5:00 pm||Results are announced|
RSVP to attend please email email@example.com.
Rules and Regulations:
- Contestants must submit (6) standard cupcakes (undecorated) for judging and (6) standard cupcakes for display-decoration and presentation.
- Cupcake recipes must be submitted with the cupcakes.
- Cupcakes are served cold. No baking is done on premises.
- All contestants must use but are not limited to the following ingredients: Nielsen Massey Vanilla, Plugrá European-Style Butter, King Arthur Flour.
- Each entry must be solely the work of the entrant.
- All cupcakes and decorations must be edible.
- Complete Rules and Regulations
- Download the Registration Form
Should you have any questions contact us at: